Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:rb Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, September 22, 2012 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in the parking lot behind the California St. Starbucks, at 365 Sherman Ave, Palo Alto:[/FONT]
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto&hl=en&sll=37.269174,-119.306607&sspn=12.525928,19.665527&t=h&hnear=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto,+California+94306&z=16&iwloc=A

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:burnout: We will leave around 11:30 on California’s winding back roads through the bay area coastal mountains. [FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]We’ll make a fun stop at the San Gregorio General Store at the corner of Highway 84 and Old Stage Road, then on to Pescadero for lunch at the Pescadero Country Store. They are going to provide us with exclusive parking and we have arranged for a Barbeque lunch. We will confirm with the restaurant, but the BBQ will likely be chicken and ribs with appropriate side dishes. We anticipate the lunch will cost $15 per person and we will need a count of how many people would like the BBQ lunch by September 14 at the latest. You may alternatively order from their Pizza Menu, or sandwich bar. The restaurant has inside seating and wonderful picnic tables on their adjoining lawn, where we can really enjoy ourselves as a group. :Beer:

[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP is required by 10PM Friday, 9/14/12!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]On drive day you can call (925) 209-7200. :tu:

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
*New Details* September 22, 2012 No. CA SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive

*New Details* September 22, 2012 No. CA SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, September 22, 2012 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in the parking lot behind the California St. Starbucks, at 365 Sherman Ave, Palo Alto:[/FONT] http://maps.google.com/maps?q=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto&hl=en&sll=37.269174,-119.306607&sspn=12.525928,19.665527&t=h&hnear=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto,+California+94306&z=16&iwloc=A

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We will leave around 11:30 on California’s winding back roads through the bay area coastal mountains. [FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]We’ll make a fun stop at the San Gregorio General Store at the corner of Highway 84 and Old Stage Road, then on to Pescadero for lunch at the Pescadero Country Store. They are going to provide us with exclusive parking and we have arranged for a Barbeque lunch. We will confirm with the restaurant, but the BBQ will likely be chicken and ribs with appropriate side dishes. We anticipate the lunch will cost $18 per person and we will need a count of how many people would like the BBQ lunch by September 14 at the latest. You may alternatively order from their Pizza Menu, or sandwich bar. The restaurant has inside seating and wonderful picnic tables on their adjoining lawn, where we can really enjoy ourselves as a group. :Beer:

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP is required by 10PM Friday, 9/14/12! [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Drive directions with a map are attached.
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
On drive day you can call (925) 209-7200.

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

FUTURE DRIVE - Remember, 10/20/12 SLK Meet in Monterey, Late Lunch in Big Sur, and Overnight Drive to San Simeon (you may want to reserve a place to stay in San Simeon 10/20/12)
[/FONT]

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,785 Posts
Steve count me in on this SLK drive. I really like the Rudds planning and their unique stops and Roadtrips! 2 people will be eat lunch. I will share with my Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts car club too!
Thank you

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve count me in on this SLK drive. I really like the Rudds planning and their unique stops and Roadtrips! 2 people will be eat lunch. I will share with my Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts car club too!
Thank you
Sounds good Don...look forward to seeing you...

Just about to get on a plane today for London...come back Saturday, so I am afraid I will miss your drive :(

Have a good one....

...Steve

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
With 11 cars confirmed so far, we have another chance to add people to the lunch reservation, so please RSVP by Monday night (9/17) at 10 PM if you haven't yet and want to attend... :tu:

It will be a great scenic leisurely drive and awesome BBQ lunch.... :Beer:

This message is being sent to past Northern CA SLK Enthusiast participants and those who have expressed an interest in joining us.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain or shine Saturday, September 22, 2012 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in the parking lot behind the California St. Starbucks, at 365 Sherman Ave, Palo Alto:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto&hl=en&sll=37.269174,-119.306607&sspn=12.525928,19.665527&t=h&hnear=365+Sherman+Ave,+Palo+Alto,+California+94306&z=16&iwloc=A

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:burnout: We will leave around 11:30 on California’s winding back roads through the bay area coastal mountains. [FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]We’ll make a fun stop at the San Gregorio General Store at the corner of Highway 84 and Old Stage Road, then on to Pescadero for lunch at the Pescadero Country Store. They are going to provide us with exclusive parking and we have arranged for a Barbeque lunch. We will confirm with the restaurant, but the BBQ will likely be chicken and ribs with appropriate side dishes. We anticipate the lunch will cost $18 per person and we will need a count of how many people would like the BBQ lunch by September 14 at the latest. You may alternatively order from their Pizza Menu, or sandwich bar. The restaurant has inside seating and wonderful picnic tables on their adjoining lawn, where we can really enjoy ourselves as a group.

[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif]* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP is required by 10PM Monday, 9/17/12!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Drive directions with a map are attached, as well as an event description.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
On drive day you can call (925) 209-7200.

FUTURE DRIVE - Remember, 10/20/12 SLK Meet in Monterey, Late Lunch in Big Sur, and Overnight Drive to San Simeon (you may want to reserve a place to stay in San Simeon 10/20/12)

:tazz:
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,785 Posts
I might not be able to make it on the drive this Saturday with the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts. I am at 50/50 percent on whether I can make it or not, waiting to hear from my brother if he will be in town. Will let you know for sure when I know for sure!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might not be able to make it on the drive this Saturday with the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts. I am at 50/50 percent on whether I can make it or not, waiting to hear from my brother if he will be in town. Will let you know for sure when I know for sure!
Thanks Don...hope it works out whichever way is best for you ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts