Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our September 2019 Ride of the Month Competition, Latinviking!!!

LatinViking wins:

* The ROTM icon badge for his posting profile/user profile.
* Their car featured on the home page.
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the winner (if not a subscribing member)

Thanks to all of those that competed and hope you will enter the Ocotber 2019 Ride of the Month competition. See https://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/551262-october-2019-slkworld-com-ride-month-competition.html

Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well done, a very popular choice.

Nice shiny car,
nice and shiny new username,
and, shortly, a nice shiny new badge. :tu:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,853 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! :D ROTM Winner Club!

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,403 Posts
Congratulations on a great win :rb:

·
Premium Member 2011 SLK200
525 Posts
Thanks for all the congratulations. I'm really happy to finally pull the longest straw. It's perfect that it happened in my birthday month and only 2 days after my birthday :wink:

To all those I have competed against. Thanks for the fight and don't give up. Everyone can win if they just keep up the pressure and sharpen their pictures :nerd:.

To both former competitors and new challengers I would say the following. I think it's important to read the tips posted by @Pictor "tips to win". The tips motivated me to constantly optimize the images for each competition round :smile:

A big thank you to everyone who voted for me, and as many thanks to those who voted for my competitors. Without all you voters, there will be no competition :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts