Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing anything for summer here in Seattle Washington? I am here down south in Milton. just wanted to drop in and see if anything is happening for the summer.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
A few things going on for the summer:

June 15th - Leavenworth EuroCar Fundraiser Drive
July 4th-8th - Dive to Leavenworth, Grand Coulee, Coeur d'Alene & Walla Walla
July 13th - Cruise (not sure of start stop points)
July 27th - Annual SLK Night at the Drive Ins
August 3rd - Mt St Helens
August 17th - Annual SLK BBQ
August 24th - Day trip to Lake Roesige, Granite Falls & Tulalip

You can find more info and a full calendar on the SLK NW web site.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, I only see last years calendar? did they move it somewhere else on the page? thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,166 Posts
Nor. Cal SoCal Sac Valley SLK Enthusiasts

Anyone doing anything for summer here in Seattle Washington? I am here down south in Milton. just wanted to drop in and see if anything is happening for the summer.
We are meeting on July 20th as a group 3 different SLK groups in Santa Rosa and will spend the night in Fort Bragg. Please join us! California is the place to be. Check out the California event section, or call me 916/489-6936 Don Owen or email [email protected]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just wanted to say hello from Tom in Puyallup. I always closely monitor the SLKNW communications, but I'm just not very good at actually showing up. I really appreciate having such a vibrant enthusiast community nearby.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey I sent an friend request on facebook for slknw page. I don't know who can accept me on that. :) but I would like to come out once a meet is setup. :) and to meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
You may want to try sending a PM to YellowSLK (Pam) here on the Forum. Not sure how often she checks in though. I think that they may be having a coffee meet on Saturday. Normally they meet for coffee and then take a group drive to a location near by for lunch.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
I plan on making it up for the BBQ at this time. I am sure a few others will make it from the area as well. We have had some pretty good turnouts in the past for this event.

Cat's BBQ 12.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where will that be at? I'm thinking either that or going down to Reno for that Hot August night and the BBQ cook out.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
This year it will be at Normandy Park in Seattle. Not sure yet if we will meet for coffee someplace first and then make the drive as a group to the park. In the past about half the group will meet for coffee and then the drive, and half will just show up at the venue.
I can also see you going to Hot August Nights in Reno. Went a few years back and it was more fun that I should have had.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
It will happen. As we get a little closer there will be an e-mail sent out to the group with driving directions and times attached. Join the SLK NW Group and get on their e-mail list to receive more info as we get closer to the 17th. Its free, but I also would be more than happy to pass more info on to you as it becomes available.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts