Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day Everyone

Hope you all had a great day . I want to know if these seats will fit into my 170 . My old seats were just to uncomfortable even though I got new leather on them 12 months ago,
Any replies would be appreciated

Cheers
Kevvy

Attachments

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK 5.4 M113
1,433 Posts
Extremely doubtful. You might be able to go from an E to a CLK or to an S, but the SLK floor is totally different.

·
Registered 2005 SLK350
2,226 Posts
G'Day Everyone

Hope you all had a great day . I want to know if these seats will fit into my 170 . My old seats were just to uncomfortable even though I got new leather on them 12 months ago,
Any replies would be appreciated

Cheers
Kevvy
From the center picture you can see the electric seat controls are located on the door not on the seat as it is with the SLK. Have you considered the effort to get those controls located on the seats?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From the center picture you can see the electric seat controls are located on the door not on the seat as it is with the SLK. Have you considered the effort to get those controls located on the seats?
The controls will not effect me , as my seats are always back as far as they can go ..Just wanted to know if the seats will fit in and have head room ...Thank you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Extremely doubtful. You might be able to go from an E to a CLK or to an S, but the SLK floor is totally different.

Any ideas? My slk seats are not comfortable and being in Thailand it is hard to find someone who can do seats . I rather upgrade ..Thank you

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,509 Posts
Any ideas? My slk seats are not comfortable and being in Thailand it is hard to find someone who can do seats . I rather upgrade ..Thank you
Wellllllll, this driver had an innovative solution to his seat problem (police didn't quite agree with him though :wink: )

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK 5.4 M113
1,433 Posts
I dont think it's as much the seats as it is the whole car.. Other Mercedes seats are a little more bouncy, maybe a little more cushion, but Generally they are in a softer riding car too. You might just have to buy one of those seat covers that has extra padding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts