Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered No SLK
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must ask, is there anyone who have gotten Vediamo 4.2.2 to run on Part W configuration without the ToolkitApiDll.dll error and vediamo not finding your SDConnect c4/c5?

Vediamo 4.2.2 has the Part W-SDconnect functionality integrated, yet when I try to use it stops detecting the SDConnect, because Vediamo doesn't seem to want to communicate.
I must ask, as I myself cannot succeed in finding a solution to this problem.

It is not a computer to ecu error, it's simply a computer-software error.

I´ll start by explaining my setup.
SDConnect C5 Clone (its a C4 in a C5 shell) - It works great in Xentry, connects and are fast and never fails there.
Windows 7 32 bit Ultimate Activated - Works perfectly as well and are fully updated
240gb SSD
Vediamo 4.2.2 with a good license and everything activated.
SDConnect Toolkit 2.1.13.

Now, if someone has gotten the SDConnect to work under Part W - SDConnect
And I mean Part W and not Part P-eCom.

Please post your setup if you have a C4/C5 working with Vediamo Part - W
Also explain your process to fix the ToolkitApiDll.dll error if you had that.

Thank you all in advance, it would be great to somehow solve this issue because I cannot simply be the only one riddled with it so this will be useful information for anyone else trying to solve the same issue.

Have a great weekend all!

·
Registered No SLK
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, will you look at that.
2.1.30 SDConnect Toolkit and Dietrih's Vediamo 4.02.02 works with part W.

Just gotta try with Me21.cbf now and see if we cannot simply get vediamo to work with this "Too old" ECU.

·
Registered No SLK
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Success to connecting to the ECU now! It can read fault codes, see sensor data and some more stuff. Not really been giving me in to change anything yet because I am not sure what to do yet. But this is a great step forward!
@i860

1 - 4 of 4 Posts