Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly Holmer and pardon me for venting abit...... I had a great Day on the Road my Deliveries went fine i did not blow any Tires on the Semi at a lously 115 in Arizona.... :):) ........ Well i can,t say that about my Haribo Gummi Bears on the Dash..... It must have been Hell for them little Fellows....:(:(:(

Finally i got Home before 9 Pm.... parked the Semi ....jumped into the Fiat 500......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...... Yep i remember them Nights when i jumped into the R170.....:(:(

Since i still had a heavy Foot from the 512 Hp Cummins i thought well what better Way 2 check the 0 2 60 in the Fiat....... :)

7.2 Secs from 0 2 60 with only mild Mods..... Boy was i in Speed Heaven....:rb

I slowed down pulled up in the Drive hit the Garage Door Button..... there was my Betty in Tears sitting on the Box of Mods i justed ordered 4 my Italian Kugel ........... aka a Fiat 500 .......:(

Kids Betty,s i am not proud 2 say this ....... i sold my R170 4 a Fiat 500 2 help my Betty.

Her Dad has Stage 4 Lung Cancer....... my Betty is like the Stock Market on Wall Street ... Up and Down.... ...... so is her Dad..... with the Kimo.....
honestly he looks 20 Years Younger without all that Hair......:):)....

Scottie beam my up i just hope you got my Johnny Walker..... and a Bag of Ice.....:):) 4 my Bettys Dad..... He hates J Walker without Ice.....

served in an Slk or Fiat........:):)

Pardon me 4 saying so when i met my Irish angry Betty 8 Years ago i had every Tool in the Trunk.... change the Heads Filters even Overhaul the Mb on the Spot......:(:(:(....

There was 1 Tool missing.... in my Trunk......:(:(....

The Betty Emo Kit..... a 13 mm Wrech can,t fix it.......

It is not what enjoy in the Garage..... what you polish..... 2 get away from it all .... your Betty....

Life is a Journey ...... no Matter what you like 2 restore in your Garage....:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.