Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you Scottish members fancy a meet for lunch, a blether, a run? Anyone with any ideas or suggestions?
I don't mind travelling to meets, as you'll have seen by my trips down south, but it would be nice to meet up with some of our more northerly members.

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where would you be thinking mate?
Anywhere north of the border, but somewhere that will hopefully attract a few members to turn out. I was thinking some of you guys might have suggestions and we could take it from there.
Maybe just a pub with a decent car park, and that serves good food, to get the craic and get a look at what others are doing with their cars. A run somewhere scenic or that takes in some enjoyable driving roads.
Have you any ideas yourself?

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be up for a lunch meet, no idea where though, im usually the furthest up in clubs so usually end up down the road somewhere!
I've not long moved down here from Alness, so I know what you mean. :D
Also means I don't mind heading up North as I can go visiting. :smile:

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scotland, home of some of the most beautiful scenery and driving roads, deep fried pizza and chocolate bars, and some of the most reclusive SLKWorld members. :wink:

I can't believe there has been only one other poster to this thread! :surprise:

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be heading up to Alness / Inverness for a couple of days next week at some point, so if anyone is interested in a meet I'll time my visit to suit. Just post a day/time here.

·
*Premium Member
2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be working in afraid! Shame, I've got a camping pod booked in applecross for Saturday night.
Not to worry, maybe next time. :smile:

I love Applecross, magnificent views and great roads. I hope the weather stays good for you. :tu:

Enjoy! :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.