Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prompted by Der Flieger 's recommendation (right, as usual) I am dropping a line to our local, Canadian, forum. From the short experience I've had with the vehicle all I can say is that you guys have a great taste for the fine things in life :).
I have no good images to show for the time being, as my SLK does not appear to be particularly photogenic while sitting in my garage.
As for the local meets when the weather improves a bit: I am looking forward to that. Let's keep in touch. Getting to know some of the owners behind these fantastic cars will be fascinating.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Again, welcome! You are going to love your car. We got our 350 down in the US (Oklahoma) and put 12500km on it from April - mid Nov, mostly just short hops, but did take it to T.O. for sim training (returned via Belleville then north almost up to Tweed, then crossing on secondaries...empty secondaries...to Westport etc). One run to Kingston and one weekend in PE County. The drive home from OK was 2400km; don't know if you're married/attached (I think you said "we" on one of your posts) but Mrs found 6hr days in the car np, and tons of room for luggage. We plan some outings in our own area as well as heading down through NY, Vt, Conn schedules permitting.

Where did you find your car?

There's another thread to introduce yourself further - career, nickname etc.

John
Ottawa
[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm with you Alto. As you know I've only had the car a week. The lack of winter to this point has given me a few opportunities to drive the car, but this weekend looks and feels more wintry. Congrats on your purchase and thanks for leaving the AMG in Burlington for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts