Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 3 of us meeting up this Saturday morning at the Apple Tree (NG2 7PA) at 9am.

Feel free to come along. We will most likely have a drive over to the Muston Gap (NG13 0FD) pub for a breakfast/beer/coffee/other and lots of chatting and catching up.

So far we have...

Col
RacingBlue - Russ

Angelo

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,411 Posts
Sounds great guys, but I can't make it this time :( ... Weekend away with Mrs G, and without the kids (or dog)! :D

Enjoy the meet, the drive and the breakfast/brunch! :tu:

Reactions: ANG55AMG and Col

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,606 Posts
Fried Eggs and Bacon

4 snaps of our cars before the drive out to the Gap at Muston for a £3.99 Breakfast. Also my Exhaust Pipes.
Great weather, People (Angelo and Colin), Roads and Breakfast.
Angelo is now on a mission to polish the inside of his Exhaust Pipes.

Attachments

·
1,743 Posts
Hi All

Looks like a very nice mini meet , sorry I missed out again but normal work Sat mornings , Only one comment , I see only one of you can correctly park a SLK 55 AMG , But which one & why ???

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK55 AMG
3,606 Posts
Parking

I was first, then a SLK door width was left.
Car parking spaces are too small for SLK doors to be opened fully.
So in theory we did park correctly, to SLK standard>:D

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
2,731 Posts
Hi All

Looks like a very nice mini meet , sorry I missed out again but normal work Sat mornings , Only one comment , I see only one of you can correctly park a SLK 55 AMG , But which one & why ???

Cheers

Andy
Well you could say that Angelo has the right idea straddling 2 spaces, but go on enlighten us!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its as Russ said, our doors are quite big so I made sure I left plenty of room for him to open his door. In any case there were just a few cars in the car park at the time and we were going to be setting off soon after.

With regards the exhaust clean. I got stuck into this and after some time managed to get them into a much cleaner state as you will see from my BEFORE and AFTER photos.

Thanks for the Scotch Brite Russ.

Attachments

·
11,411 Posts
Looks like I need to get some Scotch Brite too then, otherwise I'll be the odd-one-out at the next meet... ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.