Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Mercedes parks in the same car park as me everyday, and everytime i see this badge it makes me smile.....had to share it with you all!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
'SAM'S GirlFriend'.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I'd debadge it either way.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
I just hate it when dealers feel they have to put their names on my car!

That's the first thing I've had removed when I've bought from a dealer in the past. They don't like it, but that's tough. I asked one salesman if he wanted make my payment for leaving it on...it was quickly removed.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I agree with that
Ditto that. I asked ACC about this when I ordered the car and they said they never put a sticker etc.. on their cars and I looked and not one car on the lot that I saw had one. Only the license plate frame which I swapped out for an AMG one.

D

·
0 Posts
Ditto that. I asked ACC about this when I ordered the car and they said they never put a sticker etc.. on their cars and I looked and not one car on the lot that I saw had one. Only the license plate frame which I swapped out for an AMG one.
Good for them, i don't think we even do the lic plates anymore.

At the end of the day nobody notices anyways so its best just to give the customer a clean car, OEM badges and logo's only.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Good for them, i don't think we even do the lic plates anymore.

At the end of the day nobody notices anyways so its best just to give the customer a clean car, OEM badges and logo's only.
PS. Forgot on my previous post. Dan, cute avator pic! How old?

D

·
0 Posts
Thank you very much and a year and 7 so thats like 19 months if I've converted right and if I've messed up my excuse is it's 3:30 in the morning.

Don't know why its all done in months anyways, makes me do maths.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If thats true its a very unfortunate piece of marketing.

Makes the owner look like a tit
:biglaugh:
....this poor guy is going around with his 100% original Mercedes,The same as it was the day he got it from the dealer,and people behind him or passers by look at the badge and smile,and hes totaly unaware of how stupid this is...that SAMGF badge whould make a real AMG look bad!!..yeah he knows its from the Mercedes Dealer on french riviera(sounds great)...but nobody else knows it!!:bling:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts