Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now know how fun is a manual gearbox car is, especially if its a sports car/coupe. Today Ive driven this radical yet very iconic Ford Mustang, It's my friends new car and as I got closer I told him it turns heads and he said its not your regular Mustang, Its a Saleen!. I stod back and started checking it out. The Exhuasts were in the middle like a 997 GT3 or the Cherooke SRT8 and it looked fine especially when the rear wing/valance is matching.

I started the car and ohh my god what noise, It drones quiet alot but was a very nice car to have. I drove it up to its limits, however First gear makes the car move like Shakira in the Beautiful Liar video clip:biglaugh:.

I swear we were like Dukes of Hazzard drifting and spinning in first gear, though the car was equipped with a short shifter and It took me 2-3 minutes to get used to it because its been a while since Ive driven a manual car and my skills were quiet rusty;).

So now, My next car has to be a manual as I cant get bored of it!, every where we go we find folks honkin their horns and giving us a thumbs up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.