Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts
Mercedes-Benz SLK Roadster owners are invited for SLK display and coffee. We will meet rain or shine Saturday, June 25th 2011, at 11:00 A.M., for display of our cars in the back parking lot of Borders at 2339 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95825. We can get our SLKS washed and chat there. We will then take a very short drive from there to have lunch at El Palmers Restaurant, 2452 Mission Avenue, Carmichael, CA 916-488-8320.
Details or more info contact Don Owen [email protected] or Cell 916/489-6936.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Hi Don,

Hope you have a good turnout; I will not be able to get there due to a new home purchase that requires us to be here 11 am Saturday, but I look forward to the July weekend. I'll start the No. Cal announcements right after your event :rb

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Steve
It is ok to send out your group email for the July 16th Fort Bragg SLK Northern California SLK Enthusiasts & Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts event now if you want to. I have it posted on my facebook already. You can post that on here as a new California event post. Thank you for all you do Steve!

Reactions: Motzkoman

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Hi Don,

I also got your email and will work something up to start by this weekend...lots of business commitments and a trip to Riverside in the meantime.

Hope you have great participation in Sactramento Saturday...:tu:

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Steve. I think we have about 10+ cars attending. I am elated! :tazz:
R)R)R)R)R)R)R)R)R)R)

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts 6/25/2011 event. We had 9+ SLK'S. It was a great event. Can't wait for the July 16Th overnighter to Fort Bragg with the Joint SLK meet with Northern California & Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts We have alot of interest already. :rb Steve will post as a new event soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts