Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SACRAMENTO VALLEY SLK ENTHUSIASTS:

MEET (SAT., MAY 23rd):
Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 for display of their cars at 10:30A.M. in the parking lot at La Bou’ Bakery & Café, 849 Jefferson Blvd., # 101, West Sacramento, 95691. La Bou Bakery & Cafe - West Sacramento CA

DRIVE & EVENT:
We will depart from the meet location at 11:00A.M. for a short scenic drive along the Old River Road and the Sacramento river to Woodland,we will lunch at the popular and entertaining Ludy’s Bar-be-cue Restaurant.
LUDY'S Main Street BBQ & Catering

After lunch we will head over to REIFF'S Gas Station Museum. Admission is $7.00
NorCal Motzkoman made a lil QuickTime back in 5/2009 I'll share.

http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/0905slkw.mov

SLK Members Attending to date:
1) Creighton & Nancy
2) Don & John
3) Tony & Marcella
4) Patsy + Sam
5) Mark & Marylou
6) Jeff R. Solo
7) Mike & SUZI
8) Craig D. Solo
9) Sean & Prathida meet only

SLK Members maybe attending
1) David & Tami
2) Susan Gehrmann +1?

PLEASE RSVP:
For those SLK Members on Facebook please use the link below and choose either attending, maybe or decline and state how many people. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SVSLK/

For those SLK Members not on Facebook please respond to this email and choose either attending, maybe or decline and state how many people.

Thanks, we look forward to sharing another great SLK event with you.
:smile::smile:

·
11,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow we are up to 7-8 SLK's attending our Woodland event! Yay!

·
11,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Woodland Opera House called me this morning and cancelled our tour. We had a road also closed for repaving. Well we worked around at the last moment reset the meet time, eat lunch first, then off to Reiff's Gas station museum $7.00 each. We went there before with the NorCal SLK Enthusiasts in May/2009 and once with the SacVal SLK in 2013. I called a few SLK attendees and reposted to our SLK FB page the changes.

·
11,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We had 9 SLK's more pics coming soon. Just got home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts