Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts - Chinese New Year Dim Sum Luncheon NO DRIVE: Saturday, February 15th 2020, 11:15am.

628 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LIL DON SLK 
#1 ·
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts - Chinese New Year Dim Sum Luncheon

MEET/LUNCH/NO DRIVE: Saturday, February 15th 2020, 11:15am. We will
meet and lunch at the Asian Pearl Restaurant 6821 Stockton Blvd. Suite 165, Sacramento, CA. 95823.

Asian Pearl Restaurant | Sacramento, CA 95823 | Location

We will have only 1 check for the meal so you will need to bring cash.

We will divide the total check by the amount of people attending.

We do need a head count for lunch no later than Thursday February 13th 2020 by Noon.

You will not be disappointed, this is our 5th year of doing Dim Sum for the Chinese New Year. This is a great opportunity to experience an excellent Dim Sum meal. They will be shuttling numerous Dim Sum carts around. You may want to try some different things like Chicken feet or ?. I personally loved the last 4 years we had Dim Sum with our SLK group! I tried so many different things I would have never ordered, but if you have 25+ people there are more options to try different things.

DRIVE: There will be no separate drive.
“Gung Hay Fat Choy”: Wishing you great Happiness and Prosperity! Happy Chinese New Year! May this New Year bring you happiness, wealth, longevity and good fortune!

Attendees:

1. Don & John

2. James & Ampy

3. Lloyd & Kathy

If you are on Facebook and are attending please click on the link below & select attending.

Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts Chinese New Year luncheon

If you are not on Facebook please respond to this email dno2@comcast.net and state how many are attending.

See less See more
Reactions: simplyslk
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.