Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have arranged for an educational tasting of eight of Sierra Nevada Brewing Company favorites beers in Chico. During the 30-minute tasting, they will share some Science and stories behind each beer and beer style. Before you know it, you might even have a new Sierra Nevada favorite! $5.00 per person. We will meet in Woodland and drive up through county roads up to Chico. The roads look non-curvy but follow the Sacramento river, so we are sure to see lots of migratory fowl along the way. We will dine also at the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company restaurant following the tasting. We have reservations for 20 people only, so please respond if you will be attending or decline i just need a head count soon.

·
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Kandi, I looked over the Snow goose festival events & the tours were too pricey. Anybody can still go to the snow goose event if they want. I was worried about the parking and a few other details I couldn't nail down. Thank you

·
11,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts Road trip to Chico’s Sierra Nevada Brewery January 28th 2017:

MEET: We will meet Saturday, January 28th at 9:45am at La Superior Mercado (Market), 34 West Court St., Woodland, 95695.

DRIVE: We will leave at 10:30am for a nice drive following the Sacramento river in which we may see lots of waterfowl and end up at the Sierra Nevada Brewery 1075 East 20th St., Chico, CA., 95928.

EVENT and LUNCH: We will do a 30 minute Educational Tasting session at the Sierra Nevada Brewery. The tasting will include eight of Sierra Nevada’s favorite beers. During the 30-minute tasting, they will share some Science and stories behind each beer and beer style. Before you know it, you might even have a new Sierra Nevada favorite! Tasting Cost is $5.00 per person – BRING CASH. We have reservations for 20 people only, so please respond ASAP if you will be attending or decline, I just need a head count soon. After the tasting, we will do lunch around 1pm at the Sierra Nevada BrewPub in the same building. Lunch menu link is below:

http://www.cdn.sierranevada.com/sites/www.sierranevada.com/files/content/menus/all-day-menu-dec-16-2016-2.pdf

ATTENDING:

1) Don & John

2) Al & Jan

3) Creighton & Nancy

4) Diane A. + 1?

5) Steve & Susan G.

6) Steve Newnom + 1?

7) John & Janice

8)

9)

10)

Maybe attending:

1) Jeff & Lynn

2) Kandi + 1?

3) Randy & Cheryl

4) Jennifer & Bruce E.

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

For those on Facebook please click on the link below and select that you are going, maybe or decline.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1810195625919992/

For those of you not on Facebook please respond to this email and state that you are going, maybe or not going.

If you are interested there is a Snow Goose Festival going on the same weekend in Chico.

Snow Goose Festival of the Pacific Flyway

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts