Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone interested in starting a slk roadster car club in the Sacramento California Valley area? We could meet once a month or quarterly? We already belong to slk group which is a lot of fun. Give me your ideas or comments :burnout:

Reactions: Motzkoman

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
There is a already a very active group that meets regularly in that area. See this thread (CLICK!) in this forum for more details on the next meet-up (next Saturday!). Unlike the SoCal group, this NorCal group does not organize their meets in the forum, although Steve ("Motzkoman") always announces them here, and posts a montage of pictures taken after the fact. That thread I linked has his email if you want to be added to the list of attendees.

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We love belonging to the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts group that meets regularly & we enjoy it greatly. Motzkoman is wonderful! We love him dearly. Most of the drives are in the San Jose & Bay Area, just wanting a slk club closer rather than drive 2+ hours to attend the meet and drive.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Ah OK, I didn't know you were already in Steve's group! Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how many other Sacramento folks we have around here.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Motzkoman" Steve we still plan on being a part of the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts. We have met so many wonderful people & have enjoyed every single SLK roadtrip with this no cal SLK group for the past 5 years and 10 months. We appreciate the kind words. We are just inviting ideas for a Sacramento SLK group. We will see where that goes. We will see you next weekend for the February 19, 2011 Northern California SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive. Thanks again

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant wait for next weekend for the February 19, 2011 Northern California SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive. Anybody coming from Sacramento Ca. besides
LIL DON SLK?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I cant wait for next weekend for the February 19, 2011 Northern California SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive. Anybody coming from Sacramento Ca. besides
LIL DON SLK?
Sacto folks include Mark, the leader, Patrice with Brent, and Christel who came to the meet portion in Sacramento some time ago, this time with her husband. So far, 9 cars total have confirmed...:tu:

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve is Christel the SLK person who spoke German. I used to see her in her SLK on my way home from work 2 or 3 times a week. I then found her parked at my neighbors house and I left her a note about our club. I think you two were talking in german at the meet that day. It will be good to see her on Saturday this weekend at the February 19, 2011 Northern California SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Steve is Christel the SLK person who spoke German. I used to see her in her SLK on my way home from work 2 or 3 times a week. I then found her parked at my neighbors house and I left her a note about our club. I think you two were talking in german at the meet that day. It will be good to see her on Saturday this weekend at the February 19, 2011 Northern California SLK Enthusiasts Meet & Drive.
Yes Don, it is her and she will be bringing her husband this time.:)

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are there any SLK Roadsters in the Yolo, Placer, El Dorado, Sutter, Amador, San Joaquin counties of California interested in forming a group in or around the Sacramento Valley area. Post a reply or private message. Let's make it happen. It will be a lot of fun.

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our group will be called the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts. Post back and I can give a lil more info.

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How many SLK roadsters are in California?

How many SLKS in Northern California?
VS
How many SLKS in Southern California?
Let's count? Let's here from all!
Does anybody have an idea?

Maybe North Carolina & south Carolina should count too.
Y) , :bannana:, :hail: , :confused: , :Beer: , F) ,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Club name

Don... don't you think that name is a little long? Maybe it can be shortened for if or whenever we might want to sport a T-shirt with it on it... just a thought :biglaugh:

·
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts

I don't think it is too long. I thought about if for a month.
hit me back for more info. You may want to go the the general board and pick a couple of different forms to increase your posts so you can send emails to me. c e l l 9 1 6 / 4 8 9 - 6 9 3 6

1 - 17 of 17 Posts