Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new replacement head unit for Mercedes Benz SLK

Bought to replace my factory fit head unit in my SLK55 but is no longer needed. It is brand new and unused and comes with the original box, manuals and all the cables to fit. I also have the bypass kit (which costs an additional £70) for any SLK unit that has the fibre optic input.

Whilst it is brand new I am selling as supplied as I am not a retailer/dealer.

These are anything from £550-600 without the bypass cable and I'm selling mine with the bypass cable included.

Functions:
  • GPS EUROPE 3D + Voice recognition Last update.
  • Dual ZONE : Using GPS the same time as another function. During a GPS voice instructions sound diminishes or cut (depending on your settings) to give priority to GPS.
  • Full Bluetooth : Send / receive your calls through the car radio. Go to your directory and call log, dial numbers, lift hang (compatible steering wheel). When a call is received or issued on its Bluetooth automatically takes precedence over the other functions including GPS.
  • AD2P: Listen via Bluetooth music stored on your smartphone or music player equipped with Bluetooth function.
  • 3G / 4G Internet: Connect a USB modem 3G / 4G Internet (USB 3G / 4G optional) to surf and download at broadband.
  • Internet WIFI: Connect your smartphone via wifi connection sharing to surf and download at broadband. (Wifi included and integrated in the device)
  • Mirror Link (Miracast & Airplay) Connect your iPhone via wifi sights and duplicate the display on the screen of the receiver.
  • File manager : Manage your files and folders, transfer (copy or move) between SD, USB media (including hard disk) and internal memory.
  • 1080 P HD: HD 1080 P Compatible.
  • AUDIO DSP: Digital sound processing through an integrated processor.
  • Function IPod / IPhone: Connect your iPhone or iPod to the car stereo using the included cable and control all audio from Apple via the touch screen of the receiver. also allows charging the iPod / iPhone.
  • USB / SD / DVD :
  • Support Disc compatibility: DVD // CD / CD-R / CD-RW / DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD + R / DVD + RW.
  • USB Support until : 64 GBS. HDD (hard disk) supported.
  • Support Micro SD up : 64 GB.
  • Format all media accepted : DIVX / MP3 / MP4 / MP5 / VCD / S-VCD / Divx / AVI / WMA / JPEG
  • OBDII function: through a optiona adapterL to plug into the OBDII plug the vehicle, the device will be able to retrieve information from the trip computer, engine and read the fault codes (interpretation of fault codes through the integrated database of over 3000 codes ).
  • Function rearview camera: Connect a rearview camera RCA video input on the dedicated, activate the camera function within the parameters: camera video will automatically appear when passing reverse (Optional camera).
  • DVR Dash CAM function : You can connect and control a DVR camera DASH CAM (specific DVR camera system).
  • Play Store : Download and install all your favorite applications via Play store.
  • Viewing the vehicle startup logo (customizable).
  • French menu, English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, German and Portuguese.
  • Inputs and outputs Audio, Video.
I'm looking for offers from £350. PM on the forum or you can contact me on [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.