Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I glad too report at the tender age at 50 ..... I am doing ok with the Journey..... i have to because i drive a Semi .... but i am still working on that Love thing...

History also says if you have it in Black and White..... you win the Battle....but not with your Betty......:biglaugh::biglaugh:

getting old made me understand that i have weird Friends....

getting old made me understand..... I got a Friend talking about my Prostate Exam........

David Bowie had it right when he said .... you can,t change Time but Time changes you......:(:(.....

but till than i gonna do what i love best enjoy good Friends ......

enjoy a good Party.......

enjoy a good Song while driving down the Road.... in your fav Car.....

You know when i was laying on the Table today.. a Camera up my German Butt ......:(:(.... i understood that i found Love aka an irish Betty with a Shoe Fetish...... 2 Teens ...... but i also understood... she is happy with her new Washer Combo..... and she understands.... that having a German a passion for Cars and doing Laundry on a short Notice in Needles Ca with 2 hounds under the Stars....... is priceless....... for me......

Love and Life.... what a difficult Road to travel....... when you get old.....:confused::confused::confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts