Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Commercial Post Require a Site Sponsorship

Advertising Levels:

Forum Sponsor – This is a company who has sponsored a specific forum. They have the ability to have up to three threads “stickied” at the top of the forum of which they sponsor. A banner in place of the usual forum header at the top of the forum denotes the company’s presence as that Forum’s Sponsor. Forum Sponsors are acknowledged by a “Forum Sponsor” user title.

Banner Advertiser – This is a company whose banner(s) is in the main ad banner rotation on the discussion forums and are displayed throughout the website. Banner Advertisers are acknowledged by a “Banner Advertiser” user title.

Commercial Posting Regulations:

For Advertisers:
- Forum Sponsors are allowed a total of 35 commercial posts at one time, which includes no more than 10 in any given forum, and no more than 3 stickies at a time in the forum they sponsor.
- Classified Advertisers are allowed a total of 10 commercial posts at one time.
- If an advertiser exceeds their allotted number of commercial posts, please contact a member of the staff or administration to have excess posts removed and/or archived.

For Non Advertisers:
- There is no spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind allowed on our sites other than authorized individuals representing a given level of advertiser. Any such messages violating these terms will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff.
- Selling of individual items or vehicle is permissible by a private owner in our Classifieds forums, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff.
- Personal classifieds belong in the classified forum and not the main forum. If classifieds are posted in the main forums, they will be removed at the discretion of the moderators and/or staff.
- Commercial posts from distributors who carry a registered advertisers product are not allowed. Distributors still need to sign up as a registered advertiser if they wish to commercially post on the forums.

Advertising Rules and Regulations FAQ
Q: I’m interested in signing up for either a Forum Sponsor, Banner Advertiser; how do I do so?
A: To sign up for advertising positions, please contact Administrator or livefreeordie.
Q: I want to organize a Group Buy, can I do so?
A: Yes, any member can initiate and organize a Group Buy at no charge to them.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in a Group Buy on this site. Let the buyer beware.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.