Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , i am new to the forum and need some help please. I recently bought a 98slk for the wife from salvage auction and the roof was dinted due to snow damage. I have removed the roof by unbolting at the mounts and now need to replace but i am worried the mecanical workings may be damaged . If i push the roof switch i hear a noise as if the operation is going to start but then it stops and the windows dont move either. can someone tell me the order in which they operate and how i can check all is working fine..many thanks guys:tazz:

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,082 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts