Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founding Member 2006
109,652 Posts
don't forget to search our wonderful site
that piece is not sold separately which means unless you 3d print it, you have to order the whole shelf/section

·
*Registered
2013 SLK55 AMG
21 Posts
I have one missing as well and it bugs me. Looks like you can get the whole shelf for under $200 here in the US but the 3-D printing idea is a good one. I have a friend with one and will see if he can do it. If he can, I'll have him print up a dozen for folks here.

·
*Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one missing as well and it bugs me. Looks like you can get the whole shelf for under $200 here in the US but the 3-D printing idea is a good one. I have a friend with one and will see if he can do it. If he can, I'll have him print up a dozen for folks here.
Gosh I thought I was the only person missing one. It annoying, I am in England but I would appreciate if you could put my name on the list, if your friend can print them. Mine is for the offside (in the UK) In other words the right hand side, standing at the back of the car looking towards the front. Thank you. John

·
*Registered
2013 SLK55 AMG
21 Posts
Mine is on the other side. Hoping they are the same on both sides so we can copy the one I still have. I'll let you know, John.

·
**Premium Member 2014 SLK200
3,795 Posts
Mine is on the other side. Hoping they are the same on both sides so we can copy the one I still have. I'll let you know, John.
The receiving part is 'handed' so I would expect the cover/cap is too.
So the print file would simply need to be mirrored I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts