Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roadsterbag suitcase set for Mercedes SLK R171 - $65 plus shipping. Local delivery can be arranged. Great product in very good condition. I no longer have my SLK and they don't my new vehicle.

With this four-piece suitcase set you can travel with maximum luggage and an open roof-top. Our Roadsterbag luggage set fits perfectly into the SLK R171 Roadster even with the roof-top open. The color of the suitcase set matches perfectly with the color of the SLK trunk. Due to a metal-pvc-bondframe the suitcases are extremly light but nonetheless inherently stable. High quality material and finishing, lockable with a zip, address label, inside tiebands and a flat mesh with zip combine a good design with an easy to handle product.

These are the original Roadsterbag suitcases which can be identified by the metal emblem and the Roadsterbag Logo in the inside lining.

This suitcase set can not be compared to conventional suitcases.

My R171 Roadsterbags measure approximately 20 1/2" x 15 1/2" x 101/2" [large bags] and the small ones measure approximately 18 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 2 3/4" These measurements do no include the handles.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,275 Posts
contact email address and pics please

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,275 Posts
closing thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.