Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
In my biker world "Rice Rocket" and "Crotch Rocket" referred to high HP/Weight ratios on two wheeled vehicles. We most commonly called them Crotch Rockets as they were not all Japanese brands. Also referred to as "Organ Donors" due to many of their driving habits and as an emergency responder, frequent picking up bodies of the highways. ---- But that's probably more information than you wanted to know!!!!

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
1,740 Posts
Hi all

I have a question , If we have been calling our friends at the traffic lights Rice Rockets , Ricers & Chevs etc , What are they calling us lot as we leave them behide & dissapper into the sunset ????? do we have a collective name ????

I love seating at the lights in the inside lane & looking if going to do a hole shot off the line (take the bait) & then just turn left(Uk) / Right (Rotw) Lolz

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
So what do you call a Ford Probe GT? The one I smoked this morning was ragged out, beer can muffler, stupid wheels, and extra stupid rear spoiler.. I'm pretty sure I know what type of probe it was.. I try and keep my distance from these tools as well.. Plus the jackhole was smoking..

·
Registered
343 Posts
im telling you, i encounter at least 2~3 FRS and BRZ near my neighborhood driven by some highschool kids, thinkin they are all cool and stuff

which is ok, until they start to bother me and try to race me. i just ignore them but seriously, frs has literally 200hp, it's so freaking slow!

also, living in LA, i encounter a lot of rice rockets that are really really really really ugly!

i have no clue where they find these cheap looking body kits and fart noise exhaust, but omg! o yes, dont forget the decals (TRD, NISMO, etc) that add 5hp each.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We used the generic term " Kraut Karts " for German Cars, but in truth, that was mostly for VW bugs. I have also heard the large "S" class sedans refered to as " Panzers" but never heard any moniker for the other makes or models.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.