Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Now that I have put the first 1000 miles on my car I am starting to use the manual mode instead of the auto mode on my 2006 SLK 55. I test drove an 07 which had the paddles on the steering wheel like my old M3 instead of the buttons behind the steering wheel which my car has. Does anyone know if you can have these paddles added to an 06 without having to change out the whole steering wheel?

Thanks,

D

·
0 Posts
AMG do sell them but they have been on and off sale more times than i can count mate if you want i can get you the part number and you can have your local dealer try and order them.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
One photo of the originals (450,00 Euro) and one ot the paddles from Kicherer (700,00):

Attachments

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
there is alot of information about this on the site, even i think with some install instructions and photos, just do a search.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Those paddles look nice but I think they're way overpriced. $1k for paddles?! I'd like to have paddles. However, it would be more cosmetic than functional as I rarely use the buttons now. I'll just keep waiting for a less expensive alternative.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,048 Posts
One photo of the originals (450,00 Euro) and one ot the paddles from Kicherer (700,00):
Hi Gero, are you sure those are the originals? i was just looking at an 07, and they seemed to be a lot cleaner looking and better fitting than that car (which by the way looks pretty cool with those seats). What other equipment is on that car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.