Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi jus bought a SLK350 and it has all the goodies except electric folding mirrors. Can they be retrofitted?
I have located some but do not want to buy them if they cannot be wired, any help would be very welcome

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
They can, but you will also need a new center console switch for them to be coded properly. In reality, all you need are the folding frames and the wiring harness.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for such a quick response. I found a complete set now just have to find the console switch

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,245 Posts
redasa,

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

·
Registered
142 Posts
wow, i just got my SLK350 like two days ago and this didn't even occur to me as an option in my mind. Thanks for the great idea, and welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.