Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only are the Parts are hard to find since so many Finnys got crushed ..... my Inventory in the Garage Back Yard under the Bed ...... is getting slim..... and used and new Parts are hard to find.... My Source in Germany just flat out told me cut the Finny in Pieces sell sell sell..... here in Europe the W 114 and W 126.... is the Future....:hail:

Now my beloved Garage Mechanic is sick...... aka my beloved French Basset Zebo...... over the last Week he lost 20 Pounds.... does stupid Stuff..... like not finding the Doggy Door...... to go in and out..... been Friends with that Cat next Door..... that he hated since we moved in.....
etc etc etc....

Yep the Finny Project is on hold again...... my Hounds are my Life..... tomorrow I will take him.... to the Vet...... empty out my secret Cigar Box in the Garage..... that my Betty never found...... :D:D....

and hope for the Best........

Having a 66 Flosse in the Garage... might be a Dream for somebody......

but honestly my World is complete...... I am sitting in the Back Yard.... by the Pool...sharing a bit of my Life on this fine Forum.... with my Friends.... drinking a cold Beer... my Hounds laying next to me......

hate to say it ........ that is one Moment in my Life....... that Mercedes can not Control.... the urge of been Hip.. with all the Hype ..... ....... driving a new Mercedes.....

I am just an old Fart with a Passion for Mercedes..... a manual Choke...... lazy Hounds...... a cold Beer by the Pool....

Funny how Mercedes can change the World in the Auto Industry been the Leader...... in Safety Innovation but priced them self out of a Market.....
for repeat Customers..... that bought a Mercedes in the 1st Place....

Proud Owner Ship...... showing your W 123 Turbo Diesel with 255k plus on the Clock.... in Mint Condition..... at a Car Show......

I know my Post is a bit over the Top here....... full of Emo with my Hounds a Passion for the smaller Things in Life.....

I picked up a W 123 Diesel with 301 K on the Clock for our oldest...... no blow By.....1st Tranny..... it is perfect...... 1 owner Car....the Clear Code is getting a bit tired....... Hello Kitty Stickers will fix that.....:biglaugh::biglaugh:....

My Mercedes Story........:biglaugh::biglaugh:......I can fix it with Metric Tools teach her how to check the Oil because it has a Dip Stick.......... and if you make it to the 500K Mb will send you a Badge.......

Old Fashion yes Mb Lover yes......Basset Hound Lover yes.......:D:D....
the price of a new Mb....why........ I thought I was doing all... right.........

teaching them what Life is all about.......:hb::hb:.....

the Punk Rock Scene..... checking your Oil..... and have a bloody good Time.... at a Depeche Concert......:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.....

I have one House Rule..... never under estimate..... your Grand Parents and your Parents ....... we have been there having a good Time ............

ever wondered how you ended upwith that weird Name...??????...:D:D:D

Sorry .... Slk Friends for my Flash back......:(:(:( ..... of my Youth.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts