Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi
I went to Costco to get new tires for my car. They have found out I have a bent rim beyond repair.
If anyone has the rear rim for sale, please PM me.
Thanks

It is 17x8.5, which is the rear wheel.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
Hi
I went to Costco to get new tires for my car. They have found out I have a bent rim beyond repair.
If anyone has the rear rim for sale, please PM me.
Thanks
They can pm you and hopefully include their email address for you only have
5 posts and cannot reply by pm

so go welcome 10 new members like we welcomed you to get to 15 posts quicker so you can edit and reply to any messages :D

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members as we welcomed you to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It will help if you can confirm its a 17" x 8.5, as it appears if its a 'staggered' set on a 2005, like my previous 350. It appears to be a Hollander 17" multispoke, hypersilver in color. If an 8.5" wheel, its model no. 65362. Available via multiple on-line vendors for $198-274 or so, refurbished and guaranteed sound. You might be able to trade your 'bent' rim to one of those vendors.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will help if you can confirm its a 17" x 8.5, as it appears if its a 'staggered' set on a 2005, like my previous 350. It appears to be a Hollander 17" multispoke, hypersilver in color. If an 8.5" wheel, its model no. 65362. Available via multiple on-line vendors for $198-274 or so, refurbished and guaranteed sound. You might be able to trade your 'bent' rim to one of those vendors.
Hi,
It is 17x8.5, which is the rear wheel.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,638 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.