Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,875 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
My 08 r171 slk200 has on old iPhone cradle ion the arm rest. I've got this into bluetooth pairing and my phone Samsung A50 sees it, but I can't find a PIN that works. Any ideas?
Hi. If it’s the standard MB ‘puck’ then this is the number you need, they’re all the same.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,060 Posts
I don't get the option to pair from the car to the phone. If I select Phone it just says insert phone
IIRC, start , middle and end of process is done through the car. Dont do any inputs from the cell. Course, I'm doing it in a 172 so...........

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I don’t think you’ll be able to pair your Samsung phone unless you’ve got a facelift car that doesn’t need a puck. Remove cradle and pair.
Otherwise, Remove IPhone cradle, insert puck, pair.....
TonyS

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
What TonyS3 says.
You probably have option 386 Comfort Telephone on your datacard. That gives you the option to insert a cradle or BT puck in the armrest. But your Comand NTG2.5 also support BT. Choose "External Authorization" in the Comand phone options, search for "MB Bluetooth" on your phone and pair. And be sure that BT is activated on Comand.

See page 96 onwards http://www.mercupgrades.com/manuals/navigation/USA-COMAND-NTG2.5-MY10-manual.pdf

·
Super Moderator
24,259 Posts
Don't reset Comand unless you absolutely have to.

It's unlikely to be the issue.

What is listed on your datacard?
I don't think you asked for a dc from us, do you have one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's a small button to press and it simply slides back, exposing the universal connector. I then slid the puck into its place. I mounted my Samsung on the passenger side centre console with a Brodit slk mount (just clips on) and a Brodit powered Samsung rotating cradle. Power plugs into 12v socket in passenger footwell. Works fantastically. Hope this helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts