Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I´ve got a negative mark in a thread in which Ive never posted. Wrong? Why? :( Do others have wrong marks too?

Say hello to Taz 04-11-2007 11:57 PM politically offensive post

·
Registered
303 Posts
I do not see why you got the negative points.There are definetely some posts around here that would merit a minus or 2 ,but not yours in this instance :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Owl, did they leave a name? Hate folks that won't stand up for what they say. I got a couple(Bad Rep comments) while back about gun comments, they left name so I had nothing to say since we are all entitled to our opinions. But slam someone without ownin up, brangs out fight in me. Anyway Owl, you are one of the few folks from forign place I kin understand. Laugh now, that was a joke, honest. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: to you, :td: :td: to anonymous critics.:soap: :soap:

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Owl, did they leave a name? Hate folks thet won't stan' up fo' whut they say. ah got a couple(Bad Rep comments) while back about gun comments, they lef' name so ah had nothin' t'say on account o' we is all intitled t'our opinions. But slam someone wifout ownin up, brangs out fight in me. Ennyway Owl, yer one of th' few folks fum fo'ign place ah kin unnerstan'. Laugh now, thet was a joke, honest. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: t'yo', :td: :td: t'anonymous critics.:soap: :soap:
I've just given you a rep point, because when I finally translate your posts, I find them funny:burnout:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Owl, did they leave a name? Hate folks that won't stand up for what they say. I got a couple(Bad Rep comments) while back about gun comments, they left name so I had nothing to say since we are all entitled to our opinions. But slam someone without ownin up, brangs out fight in me. Anyway Owl, you are one of the few folks from forign place I kin understand. Laugh now, that was a joke, honest. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: to you, :td: :td: to anonymous critics.:soap: :soap:
No doug, they didnt. (This would mean they did!?) Okay, once more: Yes Doug they didnt. (Or is it wrong now?)

Ive no problem with neg. marks, with signature or without because I dont want to be everybodies darling. But I believe that I didnt write anything in the thread. So why did I get this mark?

Yesterday I posted a joke, which is gone. May be for it? In Germany we´re making jokes of politicians, Germans, English, American just about each of them if they give us a reason. This is not political - just our sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
a case of mis interpreted humour.
Your on the strike list now Gero!!haha.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
I read every post that I can (sometimes I miss a few) and I don't find any of your post offensive, might be different than what other's think but that's what makes this forum great, different countries, different opinions, different jokes and humor. I appreciate it, I guess not everyone thinks alike.

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a case of mis interpreted humour.
Your on the strike list now Gero!!haha.
Im on the black list? Nothing new for me, ask my former teachers, boss and mother in law :rb

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bill, I thought its a mistake because of the forum problems the last days that´s all. The reputation marks (nude squars) are funny little things. BTW: I have 3 now. When do I come to this mystic nude area? With 4 or 5 of them? May be 51, must be the area 51!

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's this negative remark nannyness that keeps me from wanting to DONATE any money to this site.

I've already been tagged, banned, and blocked from this site and it's because there are way to many sensitive people out there who need to get a sense for the real world or just don't get out much.

If you follow the trend on these posts, it's easy to spot the nannys. The problem is that the comments that send the negative remark are only offensive to the most warped of minds.

I'm waiting for my next negative remark now... I'm sure this post has offended at least 5 people.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
It's this negative remark nannyness that keeps me from wanting to DONATE any money to this site.
:tu: Problem solved. Go ahead and "ante" up. Seriously, all the regualars should donate periodically. I'm in for this month.

·
Premium Member 2000 SLK230
2,624 Posts
:tu: Problem solved. Go ahead and "ante" up. Seriously, all the regualars should donate periodically. I'm in for this month.
ditto..ditto..ditto...and ditto.

Sorry I stared another thread on this subject...it's a moot point now...hooray!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.