Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered 2007 SLK350
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've decided to trade off the GTi for an X3, and am looking see if anyone has a preference for a user forum for BMWs. My SLK is in storage now because it doesn't like snow. Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,173 Posts

·
98,173 Posts
Good point, but I trust this forum and figured there were also BMW owners here, too.

And happy birthday!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! :D

any BMW owners that are members here are kept shackled in their garage :D

·
98,173 Posts
Daniel! where are you, you BMW loving son of a gun!

There u r!

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,445 Posts
[quote Daniel! where are you, you BMW loving son of a gun!][/quote]

Well Sarge here is a little Retro Friday Reading....:D:D....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

In 2006, BMW’s then-new Z4 M Roadster flexed up to the drop-top muscle boy SLK55
Straight-six versus V8 was once the most common battle at Mt Panorama: XU1s, Charges, BMWs and even Nissans have pushed forward many challengers, but it’s been the V8s in Monaros, Commodores, and Falcons that have set the pace.

First published in MOTOR Magazine August 2006.

And it’s a battle not limited to Bathurst, as the Europeans have their own speed demons – like a last hurrah for the current M3 engine, one of the finest six-cylinders in existence and one of few to surpass the 74kW (or 100hp) per litre barrier.

https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/2006-bmw-z4-m-vs-mercedes-amg-slk55-classic-motor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts