Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,124 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

your profile says 06 and your thread says 09?

not yours i assume?

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, perhaps something that saved you time or money, please consider becoming a donating member or make a one-time donation to offset development and operating costs. Even $5 is welcome! At the top of the page, click ‘Donate’ or Help Donate’. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to see if anybody any better input.

I've thought about using Benzin, but have heard mixed reviews.

Has anybody ever used Jason's Auto Center in Broken Arrow? It seems he is more of a BMW expert, but his prices are extremely reasonable and he gets good reviews.

Anybody have any other places to recommend that are reasonable and trustworthy?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Recommended dealer

How about Jackie Cooper Imports? I had them handle the European Delivery details for my new 2013 SLK 55 AMG this summer and they were great. From now on I will be using them for my maintenance needs.

Nice looking maintenance shop and great staff to deal with.

dlomshek
Pittsburg, Kansas

·
Registered
42 Posts
How about Jackie Cooper Imports? I had them handle the European Delivery details for my new 2013 SLK 55 AMG this summer and they were great. From now on I will be using them for my maintenance needs.

Nice looking maintenance shop and great staff to deal with.

dlomshek
Pittsburg, Kansas
I'm sure they are probably a great dealership, but I'm very cost conscious at this stage in life. I haven't price them out, but my assumption was that they would be significantly more expensive than an independent shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts