Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, question two on my 2000 SLK230 rescue project... The attached image is the mess I discovered under the hood at the recirculated air flap actuator. I'm not sure why the connector has been removed and this mess subsequently replaced by it. It looks like the connector was cut off of the harness about 7-8 inches up from the end and new wires spliced in with these wonderful ends added.

Does anyone have / know where I can get the proper connector end, used or new, with a pigtail of wiring attached that can be spliced back into the harness properly?

Thank you again.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What may also be helpful is if someone could take a couple of HD pictures of that connector and look for any identifying numbers, etc. on it. I believe the harness is a Delphi product, so all of the connectors should be available.

Thanks much for your help.

Jeff

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I actually have had an EPC subscription for quite some time, but unless I am missing something, I can't identify which connector is the correct one, even on that diagram.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG; 2005 SLK350
5,064 Posts
Did you get a part number for our bypass valve connectors? I can't seem to use their search feature.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I should have posted that.

It is available as a connector kit (with terminals and seals) CONN-75767
Also as a finished pigtail : CONN-85767

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.