Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my rear spoiler today. Ordered it from Taiwan off of eBay. Read quite a few posts about this spoiler and am really pleased with the quality. I remember reading something about 3M two sided tape. The spoiler came with tape. Is it recommended to get 3M tape (maybe something wider) or will the tape provided work?

Also I have some scratches on my oem wheels. Does anyone make a touchup paint for wheels? Is there such a thing?

Thanks

·
Founding Member 2006
108,943 Posts
you might want to add additional 3m tape

are your wheels alloy? 744 brilliant silver works for that

·
Founding Member 2006
108,943 Posts

·
Registered 2004 SLK200K
66 Posts
Paint

Just got my rear spoiler today. Ordered it from Taiwan off of eBay. Read quite a few posts about this spoiler and am really pleased with the quality. I remember reading something about 3M two sided tape. The spoiler came with tape. Is it recommended to get 3M tape (maybe something wider) or will the tape provided work?

Also I have some scratches on my oem wheels. Does anyone make a touchup paint for wheels? Is there such a thing?

Thanks
Did you order your rear spoiler in color like #774 or # 775 or do you have to paint it? I have seen a colored rear spoiler on ebay for about $ 85,- Is this what you have paid?

Regards Alwin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.