Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this Forum and would like to introduce myself. I have a 2007 SLK55 amg. I have a kleemann stage 4 kit, vossen 19" staggard rims and am trying to get an opinion on a rear diffuser kit.

Could you guys let me know which one you think is the best. I personally think the Vath is but would appreciate the feedback (its always hard to judge from pictures only)

Thanks alot

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
I think the VAETH is the best, though it is made to order will take a month to complete and costs 2,000 euros if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered--In between SLK's
15,012 Posts
Hi from a very very snowy London, quite the contrast from yesterday, looks like the roof is staying up today!

Car sounds awesome! some pic's would be nice?

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hi from a very very snowy London, quite the contrast from yesterday, looks like the roof is staying up today!

Car sounds awesome! some pic's would be nice?
Heck, the SLK's not even wandering out of the garage today!! Welcome from a **very** snowy London, and would love to see pictures!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from southern California. Piecha also makes a diffuser.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome from "snowed in completely" Scotland(twinned with the Arctic)

Miles:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Welcome from Michigan....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome and the input...I will get pics up shortly. I'm also planning to put the kleemann lowering springs with dampers as well as making a custom carbon fiber roof for the car...we shall see how that works out!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome from Sweden, I've got a diffuser on my 55 AMG but I have no idea where its from since I bought the car used. I'll try get some picture up, love the look though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts