Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had them fix their rear view mirror from the dreaded lava bubble?
I had heard nothing but good things about these guys, with a turn around of about 1-2 days. I took my mirror off, paid for their services and sent it off as they instructed. My mirror was delivered to them on November 1 and I have heard nothing! I have emailed 3 times with no response, I have tried to call the number listed on the website and their voicemail is full. I really hope they are well and not sick with Covid, but I think I am dead in the water being out the $115 and my mirror! Does anyone have any ideas of how I could try to find out any information on them?

Thanks.

·
Administrator/Founding Member since 2006
101,343 Posts
do they have a facebook page?

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30 "Schwarzie"
15,680 Posts
This write-up was from June 2019 but who knows, it's been 1 1/2 years since.....

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The message that I sent via facebook messenger has not been seen. I even went as far as looking up the company on Instagram, sent a message to them and nothing. I am not really sure what to do at this point. He was pretty active on facebook for both Radar-mirror and his day job, but it all stopped around the beginning of July. He was very responsive to me via email around the end of August. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
15,680 Posts
Short of someone who lives in/near Frisco AND is a member here to pay them a visit.......

You may not get your mirror back but can you get your cc company to do a chargeback? Unless you sent a cheque--has it been cashed? If not, put a stop payment on it.

Not much else I can think of.

·
Super Moderator (Canada)
15,680 Posts

·
Registered 1999 SLK230
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You will never believe what showed up today in the mail, yup my mirror. It looks really good. The only bad thing is I never received any communication from him. Oh well, I have my mirror back that I all I was really after.

Thanks to everyone that chimed in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts