Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my r172 cdi250 but took off the new model smart top and harness.
really only want face to face collection or if you have 90 mins spare on a weekend can fit it for you. Additional cost £50
Sensible offers please, we all know they retail for £370. Will fit for £325
Please email me at [email protected]
I also have a Becker map pilot, that I only bought 8 weeks ago, new sealed item, have updated the map with the 60 day map guarantee and paid £24.99 for speed cameras.
Sensible offers please

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
93,487 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sold my r172 cdi250 but took off the new model smart top and harness.
really only want face to face collection or if you have 90 mins spare on a weekend can fit it for you. Additional cost £50
Sensible offers please, we all know they retail for £370. Will fit for £325
Please email me at [email protected]
I also have a Becker map pilot, that I only bought 8 weeks ago, new sealed item, have updated the map with the 60 day map guarantee and paid £24.99 for speed cameras.
Sensible offers please
I am looking for one and would pay £160 including postage which is the price the last one on here sold for - see a few posts down from here. Let me know what you think?

Cheers Ben

·
93,487 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can’t take £160, paid double that not 6 months ago and I’m not that desperate for the money.
Best I’d do is 270 and I’ll help you fit, I’ll even supply the tea and coffee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Ben,
£266.76 is a great price new, wish I’d found that site when I’d been looking..
Find me a genuine vag com cable (hex can unlimited) and I’ll swap... or if you really want it I’d rmsd for 210 no a penny lower,
Ally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.