Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where this clip can be purchased from? The dealership does not show this clip, I have seen online discussion on this but no firm answer and where the clip/retainer can be purchased.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,246 Posts
Don't forget to update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information if you haven’t already.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’.

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member/Ride of the Month Coordinator

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
Your dealer is correct. MB do not list it as a separate item. You would either have to get a complete new headlamp, find one at a breakers yard, or have a look on ebay for a similar clip from a different make of car.

·
94,246 Posts
I used a vin from a 2013 55 amg and there is no clip but a cap for the low beam, part #a2088200249 part 30 in this pic. post your vin if you want us to check your specific year but it should be the same, no clip. Even my 09 55amg does not have a clip on the low beam. you can at least get your free datacard.

Attachments

·
94,246 Posts
It is under warranty, i would say, 'hey, I'm missing something here compared to the other side'!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts