Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just thinking about diffuser upgrades for my 06 slk55 and i wanted to know if the r172 amg diffuser could fit the 2006 amg...

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55
415 Posts
The internet can make up for us lazy Americans. :)

Just enter the URL at the site below and you will get a translation that is not perfect but good enough to understand.

Google Translate

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL it's not in english. We Americans aren't bilingual ;) to damn lazy I suppose.

;) thats true, and the pictures are in German too, but I thought that the photos are in the universal language. If all else fails you can allways try the Google Translater LOL :)

I show you something you will understand:

Prost :Beer:

·
Registered
542 Posts
;) thats true, and the pictures are in German too, but I thought that the photos are in the universal language. If all else fails you can allways try the Google Translater LOL :)

I show you something you will understand:

Prost :Beer:
I understand :Beer:

I wasn't 100% sure if that was a 2005-11 55 or a 2013 55 in the picture with the diffuser. I'll google translate it

·
Registered
23 Posts
I understand :Beer:

I wasn't 100% sure if that was a 2005-11 55 or a 2013 55 in the picture with the diffuser. I'll google translate it

...only the first picture (side 1) is the new 172!

I bought the carbon diffusor from Kenysl here from the forum, was a good choice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mercedes Benz SL550

Mercedes Benz SL-class is now introducing the new2013
Mercedes Benz SL550 which is going to hit the market in the mid of 2012. The latest 2013 Mercedes Benz SL class will offer you more comfort and athletic characteristics. This is going to be the most stylish and luxurious version of the SL class of cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.