Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a wind deflector and a bit bewilered by the options and possibilities.
1. OEM full perspex version. I have seen new ones on a German site for just over £300. I like this option but cost is a factor.

2. OEM cloth wind deflector. not sure if it is any good and have heard that the visibility is reduced.

3. Perspex centre only and full size wind deflectors. With the velcro straps I am not sure if that looks OK. I know there is also a version that does not use the straps.

your views and thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I bought the full Perspex OEM deflector, used but great condition from ebay recently. Dead easy to fit, effective, does not affect visibility like the mesh ones and looks like it should be there not like a bolt on or Velcro on bit of Perspex. It's now a permanent fixture and well worth the £260 it cost me.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,544 Posts
I am looking for a wind deflector and a bit bewilered by the options and possibilities.
1. OEM full perspex version. I have seen new ones on a German site for just over £300. I like this option but cost is a factor.
Seeing that Our Models / WindRestrictor Blog is one of this site's sponsors, you should probably let us know just what cost IS the right amount for you :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts