Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Young Aussie
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members and guests :)

I'm hoping to locate a set of Brabus Chrome/Carbon Roll Safety Bars/Hoops for my 2008 R171 SLK 55 AMG.

I have unfortunately been informed that Brabus Germany no longer manufactures parts for the R171 :crying:

While I still have plenty of places to search on line in the hopes of locating a vendor still holding stock, I thought I might start with a post on here to see if the forum can yield any results :grin:

I don't yet know the part number of the roll bars, though I have attached a picture.

I'm also potentially after some of the available Brabus custom leather/carbon interior options (such as those that can be seen in the attached pictures).

Regards,

Michael.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Hello members and guests :)

I'm hoping to locate a set of Brabus Chrome/Carbon Roll Safety Bars/Hoops for my 2008 R171 SLK 55 AMG.

I have unfortunately been informed that Brabus Germany no longer manufactures parts for the R171 :crying:

While I still have plenty of places to search on line in the hopes of locating a vendor still holding stock, I thought I might start with a post on here to see if the forum can yield any results :grin:

I don't yet know the part number of the roll bars, though I have attached a picture.

I'm also potentially after some of the available Brabus custom leather/carbon interior options (such as those that can be seen in the attached pictures).

Regards,

Michael.
The Brabus
stainless steel Gloss - polished roll bar part numbers are 171 - 790 - 00

But these are not with carbon trim finish .

·
Young Aussie
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Brabus
stainless steel Gloss - polished roll bar part numbers are 171 - 790 - 00

But these are not with carbon trim finish .
Hi Delucas

Thanks very for that, it was a particularly speedy response and is a good starting point :)

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Hi Delucas

Thanks very for that, it was a particularly speedy response and is a good starting point :)
Welcome there gonna be hard to find :(

Only thing i have Brabus are the door pins on mine and looking good . :grin:

Let me know other part numbers .

·
Young Aussie
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome there gonna be hard to find :(

Only thing i have Brabus are the door pins on mine and looking good . :grin:

Let me know other part numbers .
Delucas your door pins sound like they are a very nice start :grin:

Armed with the part number that you provided I did a quick search then backtracked through the parts catalogue of any vendor who listed the chrome bars.

Within a few mins I came up with:

171-790-10 - Brabus Roadster Bar, fully stainless steel, gloss-polished / Carbon, silver for R171 (SLK-Class)

Embarrassingly when I then ran a search with the desired part number, I noticed that I had already clicked on a page or 2 that contained the info I was looking for, I just didn't notice the relevant parts :surprise:

Thanks Delucas :smile:

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Delucas your door pins sound like they are a very nice start :grin:

Armed with the part number that you provided I did a quick search then backtracked through the parts catalogue of any vendor who listed the chrome bars.

Within a few mins I came up with:

171-790-10 - Brabus Roadster Bar, fully stainless steel, gloss-polished / Carbon, silver for R171 (SLK-Class)

Embarrassingly when I then ran a search with the desired part number, I noticed that I had already clicked on a page or 2 that contained the info I was looking for, I just didn't notice the relevant parts :surprise:

Thanks Delucas :smile:
Think there on my list of my mod thread with photo’s .

They were originaly on my old 170 but transfred on to my 171 and still looking mint .
Had a Brabus agent near me years ago and often drooled on them B’s. :grin:

Wish i bough more parts way back then ......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts