Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Available a Mercedes OEM plexi glass wind screen available. With the bag. Please make an offer. Just traded my car in.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,599 Posts
let the auction begin!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Let be professional about it and not wasting anyone times. My final offer is $350 shipped. If the other people offer more then sell it to the other person. Thank you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got one too from that ebay person in uk ... accepted offer was 225lbs but paid more in shipping to us ... so new shipping deal is good IMO.
Nice to have - you'll like it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just in case anyone is reading these thread and looking for the part. I just bought a brand new OEM one for $430 shipped. I e-mailed her for my offered and she counter her offer came out to $430. Here's is the link............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300641389148&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Update..............

I got mine today and totally very happy with the it. And......yes, it oem part with Mercedes logo on it. Shipping were super quick considered it International. Mine arrived in just 3 days to USA.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,599 Posts
make sure you insert it the right way! buttons inside! we have had memers put the buttons on the outside. LOL!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
jBanks15,

I just finished up my own version of the "DRL" that you might like since I saw you has your own version on your car. Pictures coming soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.