Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
The time has come that I am saying goodbye to my 2005 SLK350. I have a few nice parts that I would be willing to sell here so I know they go to good use and will be appreciated. I will post pictures when I get a chance and will double check prices to make sure they are not out of line with what I think they are worth. If you see something you would like, send me a note and we can discuss. Thanks for looking.

OEM plexi wind deflector. sold
California car cover with carry bag. $125
(I think it is the storm weave)
Pair of OEM windshield wiper blades $50
SL stubby antenna, black sold
OEM upper dash storage bin sold
(One or the other only, something has to go in the dash)
Fog light for AMG style bumper (round light) $85

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,550 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

You might want to post an email address for those interested to contact you.

For newbies that wish to pm the seller, 15 posts are required to pm:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In addition to the parts in the original post, i also have a couple of mounts from Kuda. A phone mount that attaches to the passenger side of the console and a GPS mount that attaches to the top of the dash. Photo's of all the items link:

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Hi Roy. I checked the pics. and the cup holder has the wrong trim finish, it is the brushed aluminum rather than the shiny chrome finish. Thank you anyway. It looks like you have a buyer for your cubby anyway so now you can put the cup holder back into the car where it belongs.

·
96,550 Posts
That oem windblocker is a steal!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hope I don't get chastised for this but I'm interested in the wind blocker if the price drops. You can buy a brand new OEM one on Ebay for $ 430.

·
96,550 Posts
puamana,

you guys have pm (private messaging) rights. start wheeling and dealing privately!

·
96,550 Posts
slaughterhouse, please update your profile, see below

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. And it only takes about 30 seconds to do!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,911 Posts
Hi guys, just thought I would let you know the OEM windblocker and SL antenna are no longer available. FedEx should be delivering them to my front door this Tuesday.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Michael -thanks for updating the posting.

wind deflector - sold
stubby antenna - sold
upper dash storage unit - sold.

car cover is being discussed

kuda phone mount - available
kuda gps mount - available
pair of OEM wiper blades - available

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Hi Roy,
The car cover just came off the UPS truck and fits like a glove. Thanks
for a great deal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're welcome. It has been on my car every night for last 5 years. Kind of strange seeing the car naked in the garage. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how I look at it, it will be replaced next week when the new ride arrives. The SLK was a lot of fun and very unique, I will miss it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.