Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A list of parts that added to my car, used for 18 months, removed when sold. All in as-new condition.

- OEM windscreen, 3 pieces, no storage bag: Sold
- 5 piece Vavona wood trim (3 dash parts, brake handle, shifter assembly): Now $275
- OEM shorty antenna, modded per forum: Sold
- Climatronic control, 05 model part # A171 830 01 85: Sold
- Outside mirror control switch: Sold
- SmartTop unit (not pictured): Now $200

Plus shipping for all items. Paypal payments.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would like to buy the climatronic control, and the shorty antenna.
In my manual airconditioning there is ac off text in the button, and i think yours have it too. So it should work in my car? Can you ship to Finland? And how much it would be?

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I would like to buy the climatronic control, and the shorty antenna.
In my manual airconditioning there is ac off text in the button, and i think yours have it too. So it should work in my car? Can you ship to Finland? And how much it would be?
Hmm.... I've never shipped to Finland, but I'll look into it.

The climatronic control I have also has the AC Off button that lights up when you push it, so I believe it will work correctly in your car. I cannot guarantee that, but that is my understanding from reading various posts about this. Note that mine is from a US car, and the temp settings are marked in Farenheit.

FedEx International Economy looks like it will cost approximately $US115 to send the package to you. I did this using a generic postal code for Helsinki, we can get more specific data when you send your postal code to me - I sent you a PM for this.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I'll get back to you when I find out about shipping these to Finland. Thanks for your interest.
We always use U.S. Postal Service when we ship to Finland (wife's family lives there).

Reactions: Finn-SLK350

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have ordered from US ebay and think they use USpostalservice many times. I think it would be cheaper. Maybe the farenheit / celsius is chanced from the car settings?

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have ordered from US ebay and think they use USpostalservice many times. I think it would be cheaper. Maybe the farenheit / celsius is chanced from the car settings?
US Postal Service quotes a little less than $US45 to ship it. Let me know as soon as possible if you want to pay that to ship these, as another member is also interested in them. Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
And i am the happy new owner of antenna and clima controller :rb
And sorry for that "another member" :Beer:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bill

I have a local shop that has a wind blocker that they will sell me and install it for $300, including sales tax; saving me shipping costs and installation time if I purchase yours.

However, I prefer to do business with people on the forum if they can be competitive. What is your best price for the windblocker shipped to me in McKinney, Texas?

Don

·
Registered
108 Posts
The climate control is just "plug and play" or do you need make any change?

Regards,
Pedro
for my understanding climacontrol should work if old manual controller has and the automatic controller have same text in button: ac off ( or if your car have only text: AC then you should try to find automatic clima controller with text AC. AC off text has been in first r171 cars like my in late 2004.

Also my understanding is that some sensors might not be in car, but the automatic clima is still working quite well, maybe someone who have made the change could give better info. i guess Bill would know better?

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update on items remaining

Here's an update, several things have been sold:

- OEM windscreen, 3 pieces, no storage bag: Sold
- 5 piece Vavona wood trim (3 dash parts, brake handle, shifter assembly): $350
- OEM shorty antenna, modded per forum: Sold
- Climatronic control, 05 model part # A171 830 01 85: Sold
- Outside mirror control switch: $35
- SmartTop unit (not pictured): $225

So, SmartTop, Vavona wood trim pieces, and the mirror switch are still for sale.

Answering an earlier question, I don't have personal experience replacing the manual A/C controls with the unit I had for sale. I bought that one because my car was having intermittent a/c issues, and the dealer hadn't been able to find the cause. I strongly suspected the climatronic control unit already in my car, so bought a new one and replaced it. That didn't turn out to be the problem (the front SAM was replaced and solved it, along with other issues) and so I had the one I bought for sale. I never personally replaced the manual control with the electronic one, though I've read in this forum about others who have done so without a problem.

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One item I forgot to include, I have the OEM Bluetooth module part number B67875839 that is also for sale. It works perfectly and looks like new. So, items still available are:

- Bluetooth module B67875839: $150
- 5 piece Vavona wood trim (3 dash parts, brake handle, shifter assembly): $350
- SmartTop unit: $225
- Outside mirror control switch: $35

·
Registered 2019 SLC300
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, you need the car to have the phone wiring in place and properly option coded.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.