Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
During the course of my mods I have collected some OEM spare parts that are now available. As some of you know I have previously bartered parts (spoiler, interior trim) for an appropriate donation to SLKWorld and would like to do the same w/ these. Below is the list w/ the MB MSRP for each to give you an idea of cost from dealer but I do not expect near that $ donation for these as they are used. But remember, they came off a car that still has <5,000 miles and some have been off for quite a while. I will post pics of each when I get home tonight.

cup holder $80
ashtray/lighter $73/$34
steering wheel button covers N/A only sold as complete unit
amber front side markers $51 each
alloy wheel center caps $20 each
whip antenna $77

Feel free to PM re interest/donation.:tu:

Edit: pics attached, all in like new condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics added

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An update and a bump... Cup holders sold and I now have 2 sets of OEM MB alloy center caps (thanks Don). All sales go to SLKWorld. Believe me the "Price is right" on these parts!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update: Steering wheel button covers sold.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One set of alloy center caps sold. Updated list below, pictures in first post.

ashtray/lighter
amber front side markers
alloy wheel center caps
whip antenna

All proceeds to be donated to SLKWorld.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I now have an upper cubby compartment available since my new carbon fiber one arrived and is installed.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Giving this a bump since a number of you have fresh holiday money burning a hole in your pocket!!;) All to be had for an appropriate donation to SLK World.

ashtray/lighter
amber front side markers
alloy wheel center caps
whip antenna
upper cubby compartment

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,054 Posts
how much for both the upper cubby and the ashtray pieces?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update:

This is what is left, all others have been sold, w/ spoiler and other parts raised ~ $400+ for SLKWorld, thanks to all for the donations!!:Beer:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you still have the 2 amber front bumber lens? If so How much including shipping?
Looking for those center caps. Two of mine were stolen today
Yes I still have these, I'll see if I can still find them in the garage when I get home, the antenna has taken a trip across the pond. As with the other items I'm asking for a donation to SLK world. PM me your offer and we'll go from there. If you don't have enough posts to PM yet (15 I think) just go to the "Introduce yourself" section and say Hi to some of the newbees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.