Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im selling my H&R Coilover kit, it lowers the car pretty aggressively, I am located in Canada buyer will pay shipping from L4L 8V5.

Looking for 850 CAD

Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry guys due my low post count i cant reply to pms so send me an email to [email protected] for more info... 'tandem' i tried to email you at that address but it bounced back ..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey guys sorry ive been away for the holidays,

the wheels are from VMR wheels, they are 18"x9.5" all around

I still have the coils for sale but they are still mounted on the car .. hit me up at 647 588 5832 if you want to see the car and get a feel for a ride before i take them off ..

cheers

dan

·
Registered
512 Posts
car looks great! I've been looking at very similar wheels for my car.
Are you upgrading suspension?... or returning to factory set up?

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I'm surprised VMR wheels fit! I was looking at a few of them and figured they wouldn't fit because of the offsets.

Interesting....

I'm going to call you later today and pick up those CO's from you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HI Guys,

Im back from the dead, I have these back up for sale need to get them gone ASAP!!!

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
107 Posts
HI Guys,

Im back from the dead, I have these back up for sale need to get them gone ASAP!!!

Thanks

Dan
Hey Dan,

A few questions, you have had these for a while now, reducing the price?
Also how is the ride quality? I got 20"s on mine with 8.5 / 10 set up., wondering if it would rub?

Thanks!!

:rb:rb

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Dan,

A few questions, you have had these for a while now, reducing the price?
Also how is the ride quality? I got 20"s on mine with 8.5 / 10 set up., wondering if it would rub?

Thanks!!

:rb:rb
Yea PM me with your offer, ride quality is stiff, I ran 19"x9 all around and i had a bit of a rub up front but added 5mm spacers to clear, not sure how wide you will be in the rear fender well...

thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yea PM me with your offer, ride quality is stiff, I ran 19"x9 all around and i had a bit of a rub up front but added 5mm spacers to clear, not sure how wide you will be in the rear fender well...

thanks
Thanks man but I guess if I drop my car any lower I would really have rub issues especially having 20's on. :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.