Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered 350 Auto 2004
102 Posts
Part Number: 48-116077

2 front and two rear.

These are not a cheap options for sure, but they are amazing quality! If you want the best, and you have the budget to pay for it, then these B16's are the ultimate.

Bought but sold SLK350 before fitting.

Come in original box, packaging and instruction set. Photos to follow.

£1100 ono.

Updated per OP: now £1000 ono

·
Registered
29 Posts
Am still interested in these. PM sent although the forum is not listing my message as sent; not sure why.

Will be as far north as Durham in a couple of weeks, just in case you venture south of Edunburgh sometimes.

Regards, Andy

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
Am still interested in these. PM sent although the forum is not listing my message as sent; not sure why.

Will be as far north as Durham in a couple of weeks, just in case you venture south of Edunburgh sometimes.

Regards, Andy
Andy, you'll need to set "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" to "Yes" in your control panel if you want to see copies of your sent PMs. Here's some guidance on where to look to set this:
• 'User CP' top right of any forum page
• Under 'Settings & Options' on left, select 'Edit Options'
• Under 'Messaging & Notification' --> 'Private Messaging' tick the box next to 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'
• Scroll to bottom of page and click 'Save Changes'

·
Registered 350 Auto 2004
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These have been sitting in my study looking for a home since my last advert. Used on my wife's SLK for one week. These are for race track only ... or smooth roads

£1600 or so new .... anyone interested ... looking for around £1000 + or -

The weight of these means UK only ... sorry USA and friends ... unless you want to meet me at London Heathrow and stuff the lot into family suitcases !!!

I'll find out the cost for Europe and will post tomorrow .. around 25kg I suspect.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
12,507 Posts
Just an update per revised forum rules:

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts