Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to part ways with my Crossfire. I had plans of modifying it and putting up for sale as a finished car, but the market will not support the amount of money I want to put into it, so it's back to stock.
If some of you are not familiar, the Crossfire shares the same chassis as the R170 and the same engine as the SLK320, so everything listed will be swappable without problems.
  • KW Drop Springs (1.6" drop all around) Installed for a photoshoot and never even moved the car with them on: 250.00
  • Koni Shocks painted Neon Green to match Springs, only on for photoshoot: 450.00
  • Race ported intake manifold with thermal coating. This is for power in the 3200RPM and up range, not recommended for a DD unless you don't mind the TQ loss: 550.00 plus your stock one, or 850.00 and you keep yours
  • Adjustable Camber Arms, again just on for photoshoot: 165.00
  • Fuel Rail with Defi Fuel Pressure gauge hook up and Gauge: 350.00
  • Upgraded Injectors (about 250 miles on them): 280.00
  • Catch Can (not sure where you would mount this as it was in my stock battery location when I relocated it): 200.00
  • Dual Bottle Nitrous Kit with up to 125 shot, TPS and Window Switch, pressure gauges, all wiring, lines, and brackets: 950.00
  • Custom Front Mount Oil Cooler (will need to tap pan for drain): 275.00
  • KN Air Filters (new, just sitting on the shelf): 55.00
That's what I can remember... I also have a triple gauge A-pillar that can be adapted to work. All prices are open to offers. Most items have never been used, but for photo shoots.
Email me for quickest responses. [email protected]
I'd put this in FS, but I think my target audience is right here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.