Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SLK's are pretty common in my area (San Ramon - East Bay), I see a few pretty much everyday just about anywhere I go in the area. However, this morning was a little different. I was driving on San Ramon Blvd and stopped at the light approaching Crow Canyon. Directly behind me pulled up a silver R171 and directly behind them pulled up a R172.

As I said, SLK's are pretty common around here and I don't usually pay that much attention when I see one, but today was really a unique as there were 3 of us in a row, same/similar color and each body style.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
I have no idea how rush hour traffic is in that part of the East Bay, but if it's no too bad I would think Crow Canyon Road would be a fun commute if you are heading towards Castro Valley with wide open roads! :tu:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea how rush hour traffic is in that part of the East Bay, but if it's no too bad I would think Crow Canyon Road would be a fun commute if you are heading towards Castro Valley with wide open roads! :tu:
Rush hour isn't to terrible over here, but on the weekends many of the twisty roads are wide open :rb

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
12,052 Posts
I love Crow Canyon Road. I used to drive it instead of the freeway when I was coming down from Sacramento to visit my Dad in Castro Valley. I also love the restaurant Pasta Primavera in San Ramon. They have great butternut squash raviolis! You should come up to Sacramento for a drive sometime and meet with the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts. It would be so much fun! I always post on the SLK events page all of our events.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.