Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here but I've been an SLK owner since 2002 and an active member on the Benzworld/MBWorld forums for a long time. Just found this place - Wish I found it sooner!

I sold one of my beloved SLKs - It was a sad day. On the upside I have some parts off of it for sale. All prices (except the bumper cover) include shipping.

Eisenmann Race Exhaust - 2x83mm Tips - Great Condition - Amazing sound & countless compliments on it- $800
Renntech lowering springs - Absolutely makes the car, perfect drop - $290
Bipes Automotive MP3 adaptor - Pretty sure this isn't made anymore - works perfectly - $60
SLK32 AMG Front bumper cover- Brand new, never installed, painted factory black - Includes all headlight washer door parts as well as euro corner light delete rub strips and AMG mesh center grill $800
SLK32 AMG fog lights - Brand new, never installed, still in boxes - $300

Buy the fog lights and the bumper cover/stuff together for $1000.

Paypal preferred - you cover fees.

Parts are located in Greensboro, NC

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm new here but I've been an SLK owner since 2002 and an active member on the Benzworld/MBWorld forums for a long time. Just found this place - Wish I found it sooner!

I sold one of my beloved SLKs - It was a sad day. On the upside I have some parts off of it for sale. All prices include shipping.

Eisenmann Race Exhaust - 2x83mm Tips - Great Condition - Amazing sound & countless compliments on it- $700
Renntech lowering springs - Absolutely makes the car, perfect drop - $250
Bipes Automotive MP3 adaptor - Pretty sure this isn't made anymore - works perfectly - $50
SLK32 AMG Front bumper cover- Brand new, never installed, painted factory black - Includes all headlight washer door parts as well as euro corner light delete rub strips and AMG mesh center grill $800
SLK32 AMG fog lights - Brand new, never installed, still in boxes - $250

Buy the fog lights and the bumper cover/stuff together for $1000.

Paypal preferred - you cover fees.

Parts are located in Greensboro, NC

Thanks,

Dave
Bump for price drops - Get this stuff out of my garage!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,649 Posts
Dave,

Welcome to the World’s Premier Mercedes-Benz SLK Community from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’. And it only takes about 30 seconds to do!

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message)- capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
New members and guests should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK World Forum

Thank you,
Jeff
Moderator/Founding Member

·
Registered
6 Posts
interested in your SLK Bumper Cover

I'm interested in your SLK Bumper Cover. You can reach me at jmartino at gmail or 646 548 5200. thanks....joe

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hey Dave,

I am interested in your Renntech lowering springs and the Eisenmann Race Exhaust. Are either of them still for sale? And also, do you happen to have a sound clip of the exhaust? I want to make sure it isn't going to be too loud for my liking.

Thank you,
Nick

·
96,649 Posts
if both of you guys did this you could be pm'ing (private message) each other:

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
96,649 Posts

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’

You might want to post an introduction in the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section, if you haven’t already.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.
If you wish to become PM (Private Message) - capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread, make a post, click on the ‘paper clip’ or go to ‘advanced’ and then ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’!
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff

·
96,649 Posts
Randy,

Welcome to SLKWorld.com: The #1 Mercedes-Benz SLK Forum from Valrico, Florida!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’

In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response and only once. Be patient and a knowledgeable member will address your question.
Want to post a picture? Start a new thread, make a post, click on the ‘paper clip’ or go to ‘advanced’ and then ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’!
Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments? Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any post you like. This saves you having to comment.
New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link next to the 'Search' link top right of the info bar is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
Also vote or enter our Ride of the Month competition: http://www.slkworld.com/rotm-submissions-voting/

Thank you
Jeff

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.