Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have recently sold my 230 for a 320 and fitted the OEM wood laminate from my old SLK which I had sourced and fitted to my car. I have the 320 Brushed Aluminium trim for sale but also have the wood laminate GearShift Trim that was fitted to compliment my OEM Eucalyptus Wood Trim in my 230 but which I have replaced as my car now has a semi Tip Auto, which is a different shape from the Prefacelift Auto trim. The Gearshift Trim was off a CLK I believe, but fitted my RHD Prefacelift R170, so in case anyone was looking for a hard to find OEM wood trim, I was thinking £10 plus UK postage, which would probably be a couple of pounds. The wood colour is darker than Eucalyptus but worked well when fitted to my Eucalyptus trim which was originally out of a manual SLK hence I sourced a Gearshift Trim, which fitted the Pre Facelift non Tip Auto Box, but is slightly darker than Eucalyptus. I have found that wood trim appears fairly hard to sourse, so someone may have a use for this part. Can post pics or PM me, or email [email protected] Regards Kevin

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,731 Posts
If memory serves, you won't be able to edit your post.

If so, the moderators can do it for you.

Just let them know.

eg once it is sold

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.